Selasa, 01 Maret 2016

Annual Blue House Christmas Boutique St Matthews Episcopal Church St Paul Minnesota

Hi Everyone,
The annual Blue House Christmas Boutique is coming up on December 3 & 4 at St. Matthews Episcopal Church in St. Paul, Minnesota. They will be selling all sorts of amazing crafts and foods and a lot of Selkie Wood Works products. Im discontinuing my kitchenware and knitting lines and so youll be able to get genuine SWW stuff at a discount.
If you are a fan of Selkie Wood Works or my other blog Pipearoo then I would love to meet you. Ill be there Saturday morning December 3 from 10 till noon and Sunday from 9:15 till the drawing for the SWW bowl at 12 noon. I hope to see you there. PS: Theres still time to purchase a raffle ticket for the ash wood bowl. Let me know if you want one.
VW

Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: